Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Workshops Coming Up

Just a couple of quick notes about events coming up!

I will be uploading pictures of the bleach technique class projects in the next few days for everyone that is interested in coming.

I'm expecting my Simply Scrabooking kits on Thursday, and as soon as I can, will post pictures of the 30 (yes, 30) cards that we will be making with these kits at the Holiday Stamp-a-Stack.

I am expecting to post pictures tomorrow of a new project class I will be offering. It is a new mini scrapbook project with pockets that I've been working on. The class will be offered on October 14th.

For all details about the costs and the times and dates of any classes upcoming, please check my official Stampin' Up! website (there is a link at the top of this blog) in the upcoming events section. And as always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

No comments: