Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Loving the new stamp sets!




I have to admit that I haven't ordered much from the new catalog yet. I'm anxiously awaiting sale-a-bration to make a huge order so that I can get some nice freebies along with all my new stamping stuff!

I did order a few new sets from the preview mini catalog in December, but with the holidays and everything, I really didn't get a lot of cards made with them. But now that things have quieted down (so to speak) I have been having lots of fun with them. One of my new favorites is 'A Little Birdie Told Me' set. There are so many occasions you can use this with that we don't often see like: getting a promotion, being under the weather, etc... plus you can use it with just about any sentiment from any other stamp set.

So I thought I'd show you just a few samples of some of the things I've been doing with this set. I'm also loving our new patterned papers (as you can probably tell by the cards I've been making). These feature the 'Bali Breezes' patterned paper collection that I just can't stop using!

So hope everybody has a great week, and hope everyone has the time to play with some of their new stuff! :)

No comments: