Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Promotions!

Hi Everybody,

Well, I'm not sure if Stampin' Up!s website is having problems, or if it is just me but I can't seem to get onto the site the last day or so. So, I am going to let everybody know the promotions I remember.

For all you ladies hosting a workshop this month, you will be able to choose any stamp set in the catalog sampler brochure for FREE when you have a party with $350 in sales! I believe that this promotion runs until the end of November, but I will check on it and let you all know.

This month marks Stampin' Up!'s 20th Birthday so we are giving 20% off selected birthday stamp sets this month!



There is also a special on our aquapainters. You can get one large tip aquapainter for $8.50 this month while supplies last. This is e perfect opportunity to try out the aquapainter for watercoloring on your cards!



I still have three spots open for this weekend's Stamp-a-Stack, so please let me know ASAP if you would like to reserve a spot. Cost for the class is $30 and there will be light refreshments served and lots of fun making cards!

Thanks everybody!

No comments: