Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Retired List is Here!

Hi Everybody,

The Retired List has been released, and is available to view on the Stampin' Up! website. You can view the list here


As of December 30th, none of these will be able to be ordered. If you are interested in making a purchase, I will be sending in two orders to Stampin' Up! One on the 10th of December, and one on the 29th of December.

If you make a purchase by the 10th, Stampin' Up! has assured us that the orders will be delivered by Christmas. In celebration of the retirement list, I will be offering 10% off all retired sets! This only applies to orders emailed to me or called in to me, it will not apply to club orders or to workshop orders (due to hostess benefit limitations), and all orders will come in to me, and will need to be picked up at my home (unless you are in a club or plan to attend one of my upcoming workshops, in which case I will bring items to the event if received in time).

There will be a separate retirement listing coming out on the 10th of December, that will include roller stamps, and other accessories, and I will email out that list as soon as I get it! :)

Please contact me in you have any questions, or concerns. And as always, I accept credit cards, checks, paypal, and cash as forms of payment.

Thanks everybody!
Keathe

No comments: