Thursday, December 20, 2007

Spring/Summer 2008 Catalogs Are Here!




Hey everybody!

In the midst of all of the chaotic holiday packages arriving to my home, I received today forty of the brand new Spring/Summer 2008 catalogs! Hooray for UPS :)

As always, I am selling the catalogs for $6 (usual retail is $9.95), and the catalogs are free to anyone who hosts a workshop.

January 12th, I will be having a stamp-a-stack event, featuring some of the new stamp sets from the Spring/Summer catalog. The event will start at 11am on Saturday, and will end whenever you are ready to leave :) The cost will be $25 for anyone pre-paying for the event by January 7th (cost for anyone paying after the 7th will be $30) and we will be making 12 cards. Anybody who orders $50 or more at the event (before taxes and shipping) will get a brand new catalog for free! Of course, if you are dying to see the catalog, you can purchase one for $6 before the event, and I will give you those six dollars back if you place a $50 order during the workshop.

If you can't attend the stamp-a-stack, I can still take your order and you will still be able to take advantage of the free catalog offer. I will place an order on Sunday evening (the 13th) so just contact me with your order by then!

In addition, to the free catalog offer, I will also be holding another raffle. For every $50 (before taxes and shipping) order placed, you will get one entry into the raffle. The set I am raffling off is a brand new level three hostess set from the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog called "Time Well Spent".

Please RSVP for the stamp-a-stack by January 7th if you are planning to attend, so I can have your materials cut and ready for you.

Also, sale-a-bration is coming up February 1st - March 17th and I've had many bookings already. Please contact me if you'd like to hold a workshop during this popular sale period, so that I can work your event into the schedule!

Thanks everyone!

No comments: