Thursday, July 24, 2008

Selling my Retired Stamp Sets

Hi Everybody,

Every six months, Stampin' Up! releases a list of stamp sets that will retire at the end of the current catalog period. That means two things to me. It means that I will no longer be able to demonstrate those stamp sets to you, and it means that there will be a whole new catalog of stamps coming that I CAN demonstrate, once I purchase them.

So, with each retirement, I try to offset some of the cost of getting new stamp sets by selling retired sets (this also ensures that I will have some room for all those new stamp sets) ;)

So, along with all the other fun events going on at my Open House Stamp-a-Stack, I will be having a sale of all the retired stamp sets I own. All of the sets will be 40% off of the catalog price.

I do take requests for specific stamp sets, so if there is one that you definitely want to purchase from me, I will hold it for you. So, here is my list of the stamp sets I have available for sale and their prices. Please only contact me about a stamp set if you are prepared to buy the set after August 10th (when the stamps will officially retire).

Thanks everybody!

Stamp Set Price after 40% off

Heavenly Peace $12.00
City of David $13.50
Stem Silhouettes (winter mini) $19.50
Tags for All (winter mini) $18.50
Weathered background $11.00
Polka Dots and Paisley $11.50
Eat Cake $15.50
It's Your Birtday $18.50
Year After Year $18.50

No comments: