Tuesday, July 29, 2008

August 17th Stamp-a-Stack



Hi Everybody

I wanted to post pictures of a few of the cards we'll be making at the New Catalog Open House/Stamp-a-Stack. We will be using brand new sets and accesories from the new catalog, including the new scallop border punch (one of my favorite new things!)

Come anytime between 1pm and 5pm for the Open House to peruse the new catalog or to buy one of your own. You can purchase it for $6, or you can get it free with a $50 order (before taxes and shipping). I will have some retired products for sale as well at discounted prices, so come and shop or just come to enjoy the food and conversation!

Anybody wanting to come for the Stamp-a-Stack can come and stamp the day away. The price is $30 for the day, or $25 if you prepay for the event. If you need any more details, please see my earlier posts on the blog or contact me for more details or with questions.

Thanks everybody!

No comments: