Saturday, August 2, 2008

News from Stampin' Up!

Hi everybody,

This week has been the national conference for Stampin' Up! so all sorts of awesome things coming in the new catalog have been announced (and those at convention have gotten a new catalog to look at - lucky ducks!). I couldn't afford to fly out to Utah and attend so I am not getting to see it all for myself, but if you've been on Splitcoast, you know that lots of awesome stuff has been announced! Here are just a few things coming up:

We now have an exclusive deal with Sizzix! We will be selling the big shot die cut machine, and we will have sizzix and sizzlet dies that match and complement our stamp sets! The big shot is compatible with all other dies out there, including Quickutz, Cuttlebug, and Nestabilities (we will even have our own embossing folders in the near future). We'll be selling vinyl and chipboard by the sheet now because you can cut all these (and even acrylic!) with the big shot! I can't tell you how excited I am to start demoing with some of these great products!

We also will have lots more of the decor elements coming in the early fall, and in lots of different colors. Very cute for home decorating or for altering items!

A couple other things I've seen are a new camping set and a wheel with mosquitos on it, some beautiful new background sets, really fun Christmas sets, and a few favorites from last year's mini catalog are back in case you didn't get to purchase them the first time around.

Also, the Tart n Tangy stamp set is back, this time in the main catalog, so be expecting to see that used a lot by me! And there are a lot more of smaller stamp sets of four stamps with that really nice lower price tag!

So be on the lookout for more news from me sometime during the week. I am actually out of town this weekend at a scrapbooking convention in the Philly area, so I won't have a lot of time to update until I get my bearings back on Monday or Tuesday. But if you want to hear all the scoop, just look in the Splitcoast forums under 'convention 2008' and you can get all the dirt!

Thanks everyone!

No comments: