Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The New Catalog is Here!



Hey Everybody,

The new catalog is here! I sell the catalogs for $6, or you can get one for free by placing a $50 or more order at my Open House/Stamp-a-Stack on August 17th. If you aren't able to stop by on the 17th, you can place your order anytime before the 18th and still get the free catalog and get your raffle entry for a brand new level three hostess set from this new catalog.

For anybody that wants to look at the catalog before the Open House, please contact me. Anybody who wants to purchase a catalog early can, and I'll give you a $6 credit off of the order you place on the 17th. So if you are dying to see the new stuff and can't wait until the 17th, contact me and we'll arrange a time that you can purchase a catalog!

I haven't even looked at it yet, so I am off to peruse :)

Thanks everyone!

No comments: