Thursday, August 21, 2008

On to the Next Thing :)


Hi Everybody,

I just want to thank everyone for making this past weekend such a success! I had a lot of fun working with the ladies attending the Stamp-a-Stack, and visiting with the ladies attending the Open House!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am forming a stamping club in the Johnstown area. The club is open to anyone who would like to join. Each person in the club takes a turn being the hostess and earning free stamps and merchandise. Each member will pledge to spend $25 each month (including months when they may not be able to attend) in an order, and each month we will meet and make great projects!

I've had a lot of response already, and I want to thank everybody for their enthusiasm for the new club. If you have any questions, or would like to join, please contact me. We are hoping to start the club in September.

If you have already contacted me, I will be sending out emails with more details about the club and what it entails, and trying to set up a day to meet.

This month we will be starting up the technique classes again. We will meet on the last Thursday of each month at the Bethany United Methodist Church in Richland. Anyone can attend, and the cost is $5.00 (waived with a $25 order placed at the class) This month we will be making a waterfall card (which is an interactive card). We will meet for class on Thursday, the 28th at 7pm. Please RSVP to me if you would like to attend by Tuesday the 26th so that I can have materials cut for you.

And last but not least, I wanted to announce the winner of the big raffle from the Open House! Kathy Bortz was our big winner, and she will be able to pick out any level three hostess set from the new catalog! I will have another raffle at the next SAS which is scheduled for Sunday, September 7th. More details about that will be upcoming so be watching here!

Thanks, everybody!

No comments: