Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stamp-A-Stack Pictures







Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to post pictures of the projects we'll be making at the SAS on the 17th. There are spots available, so please contact me if you'd like to attend. Anyone that prepays by the 14th will pay only $25 for the event. Anyone paying after that date will pay $30.

We'll be doing something a little different this time. We'll be making two each of six different cards, and I've attached pictures of all of them in this posting.

Also, I have added more retired stamp sets to my earlier blog post that I will have for sale at the event. If you want me to hold something specific aside for you, please contact me and let me know. I'll also have retired patterned papers and cardstock sticker sheets on sale for $.25 a sheet, and I'll have assortments of ribbons and hardware for sale.

There will be light refreshments, and of course, the new catalog so please stop by at any time to peruse the catalog or to place an order to receive your catalog for free! See my earlier posts for more details about my raffle giveaway for a level three hostess set from the new catalog.

Thanks everybody!

No comments: