Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BIG NEWS - Online Ordering!



Hey everybody!

I can't tell you how excited I am about this news! You can now order your Stampin' Up! merchandise from me on my website :) So anytime you want to place an order, you can do so. No need to wait for a workshop. Your online order will give you hostess benefits if you spend $150 or above.

So all you need to do to place an order is to go to my website and click in the upper right hand corner on 'shop now'. You'll want to make sure you order through my website, and not from the regular stampin' up site though, because the prices through my website are the same prices you see in your catalog. Ordering through the Stampin' Up! website is more expensive (everything has an additional 10% cost tacked onto it).

So click on the logo at the side of this blog to go to my website, or type in my web address directly. It is: www.keathesteigert.stampinup.com

Thanks everybody!

No comments: