Thursday, June 17, 2010

It is finally coming!!!!


I can't even tell you how excited I am to report that my replacement Cricut Create is on the way! It has been almost an entire month since my beloved Cricut broke, but the end is finally in sight :)

This was the last card I made before the demise of my little crafty friend. The papers are all Stampin' Up! and I was trying to use up some of my old in colors. Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, and Kiwi Kiss are all some of our past in colors and Chocolate Chip is s current color (and if it ever retired I would probably cry - I LOVE that color)

I used the Preserves cartridge to make the berries, and used one of my SU stampes for the sentiments. I love layering SU punches so I went crazy with this title :)

I have a few non-cricut Father's Day cards that I'll post in the next few days (need to make sure the recipients don't see them before the big day) ;) And then early next week, I should be busy making more cricut stuff!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: