Friday, July 2, 2010

Going away card

I think I may be finally back! So my new cricut was supposed to come a few weeks ago, but when it got here the replacement was broken right out of the box. Another new one was supposed to be sent out express, but a week later I found out it had never shipped out. So a whole lot of frustration later, I finally have my new Create and it seems to be working so far. I am getting a free mini monsters cart out of all this frustration, but I have to admit that I am still waiting for something else to go wrong :(

We had a going away get together for my friend Karen who is moving, and this was the card I made for her. The patterned paper is from K & Company and is from their green stack (I don't know what it is about the 'green' papers but the stack from DCWV is one of my favorites too) Also got a new Tulip heat setting tool from M's with a coupon this week (it is exactly like the i-rock tool but red) and had a lot of fun adding iron on rhinestones to the card!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: