Saturday, July 10, 2010

Using up my buttons

I have to say, I really ended up pleased with this card. I have been seeing a lot of layouts in magazines lately with trees using buttons for the fruit of the tree (or blossoms or whatever). I really wanted to try it on a card, so I did a search on my gypsy to find which of my cards had trees. I ended up picking this image from Stretch Your Imagination. I liked it because it is a taller tree and not so wide. (I wanted to be able to see the pretty scroll in the patterned paper)

The pp is from a Prima stack I found on clearance at Michael's. The buttons are from Autumn Leaves Savannah collection, and the base cardstock and the stamp are from Stampin' Up! Everything was inked with Distress Inks from Tim Holtz and Ranger.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: