Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Raffle Prize



Just a reminder, I am placing the Stamp-a-Stack order on Monday the 10th, so for anyone not able to join us on the 9th but that wants to place an order, make sure to contact me by then.

Anybody who places a $50 order (before taxes and shipping) this weekend will get their choice of sale-a-bration sets from the mini catalog, and will also get one entry for the level three hostess set I'm giving away! There is no limit to how many sale-a-bration sets or raffle entries you can earn (so for $100 you would get two free sets and two entries, etc...) I meant to post a picture of it long before now, but kept forgetting. It is called 'Older and Wiser' and is from the current catalog, so for better detail check out your catalogs. It is usually only available to a hostess whose workshop reaches $500 in sales, so it is one of the more limited stamp sets.

I do still have a few seats available for the Stamp-a-Stack, but the deadline to RSVP is tomorrow, so please contact me if you are interested in attending. Have a good week everybody!

No comments: