Tuesday, March 18, 2008


There is a brand new promotion for March and April! When you buy one of the listed stamp sets, you will get the complimentary wheel for free! Click on the link for more details.

Free Wheelin' Promo

And don't forget about the super hostess special for March 18 - April 30th, when you have a workshop with $350 in sales, you will earn an additional $25 in FREE merchandise!

Please contact me if you'd like more information about any of these promotions, or if you'd like to place an order.

Also, I am taking RSVPs for my technique class on Tuesday, the 25th. We'll be making projects with glitter and with beads, and the cost is $5. As always, the fee will be waived with a $15 purchase, and everyone attending will go home with two cards, and a tag with complete instructions for all the techniques we've learned. I'll be taking RSVPs until Sunday the 23rd, so please contact me if you'll be joining us!

Thanks everybody!

No comments: