Friday, March 14, 2008

Sale-a-bration is coming to an end!


Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let everybody know that sale-a-bration is coming to an end this coming Monday, March the 17th. I'll be able to place orders for the promotion until midnight on Monday, and then this fun promo will go away until next year.

I know lots of you have stocked up during this sale (I have been too!) but in case anybody hasn't had an opportunity, or has remembered something they want to get before the offer is gone, please contact me this weekend!

For anyone that isn't familiar with the promotion, for every $50 order that you place before shipping and taxes, you'll get a free item from our sale-a-bration mini catalog. One of the sets available for free was used to make this card.

Also, Stampin' Up! has announced their April promotion for hostesses! Anybody hosting a workshop from March 18th - April 30th, can get an extra $25 in free merchandise! Every hostess that gets at least $350 in sales during this promo will get all the usual benefits, plus an extra $25 to be used on anything in the catalog or the new occasions mini catalog! I have lots of dates available in April, so please contact me if you'd be interested in hosting a workshop!

Thanks everybody!

No comments: