Friday, April 18, 2008

May Stamp-a-Stack pictures


Hi everybody,

Hope everybody is enjoying the weather as much as I am!

My next Stamp-a-Stack is going to be Sunday, May 4th at 1pm. The cost is $30, but anybody that prepays for the day by April 30th will get $5 off the cost. We will be doing some different things this time. We'll be making some cute little 3X3 cards using some new patterned papers from the Spring mini with the Tart n Tangy set also from the Spring mini. And of course, we'll also be making some standard sized cards as well!

I'll be raffling off another level three hostess set for the weekend, and this time the set will be the 'Time Well Spent' set. For every $50 ordered, you will receive one entry into the raffle. You don't need to attend the SAS to win, just make sure I get your order by May 5th.

I will post more pictures of the projects in days to come, so be sure to check back. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me, and have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: