Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More pictures from the Stamp-a-Stack!




Well, I wanted to post some pictures of the projects we'll be doing at the SAS on May 4th.

We'll be doing three of the Mother's Day card. For those people who don't need Mother's Day cards, I have included a sample of a card you could make. Exactly the same, except it uses a different sentiment. So I have plenty of options for you to make a card that you will use!

Earlier, I posted a picture of five 3X3 cards we'll make using the Picnic designer papers, and using the tart n tangy stamp set. Now, I'm posting a picture of the box we'll make to hold those five cards and their envelopes.

We'll also be making a few more styles of cards, and I'll be posting them soon. Please contact me if you'd like to RSVP for this event, and see my earlier blog posts for more information!

No comments: