Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ever had one of those years?

2008 sounds so long ago. Mostly because it was. Long ago, I mean. One day you are merrily making cards, planning workshops, and the next you are having a new baby, losing all track of time, and effectively sealing off your scrapbook room forever!

Now as I am preparing for my last baby to turn one, I am slowly dusting off my desk, and throwing myself back into what makes me happy. (Well, you know besides that whole parenting thing) ;)

So, if you have found your way here again by some miracle, or if you are here for the first time: Hi. Things have changed a lot in my own life, and on this blog. Welcome to the blog where I show whatever I want to without any rules. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy posting it. That is the whole reason we do what we do after all. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was cleaning out my junk folder in my email and luckily spied the name KEATHE.. which i knew there was only ONE....so i took that out of junk mail and just read all your blogs.. i am SO glad you are creating again because i always enjoy your ideas.. keep am coming :)