Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May must be birthday month


I have to say, May is the busiest month for birthdays. I should probably understand it since I have two kids born in late May and early June, but I still don't. I have been inundated with birthday parties, which means tons of cards to make (and tons of presents to buy). I don't mind the card part so much ;)

So I am not sure who I was making this card for, but the other day my eldest daughter informed me that she wants it for her birthday. So that worked out pretty easily :) I used Create a Critter (because I really don't have any other shape cartridges and because it is so darned cute!) and another color challenge from Splitcoaststampers.com
The colors used are soft suede, certainly celery, and tempting turquoise. The cupcake has pretty in pink, rose red, and lovely lilac layers.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: